Saturday, April 28, 2007

This new blog thingy

So, here it is! My official blog. I owe thanks to my step-mom Elizabeth for the namesake- thats her little nickname for me! Every time I call, she says "Hello Emily-bemily" I don't think she even realizes it which is the funny part! It's cute.

I will be blogging more regularly leading up to my trip to Spain and hopefully future destinations. Feel free to pass the link along to other friends and family so we can all stay connected.

Lots of love,

Em

7 comments:

Erin said...

good morning, Sunshine! I haven't blogged in a looooong time, but maybe you will inspire me to continue! I am so excited for you that you are going to Spain!! I cannot wait to hear all about your adventures! I looooooovvveeee yooooou!!!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Spain... hmmmm i could use a nice vacation in Spain. I hear the rain falls mainly on the plain there. ....

Oh...and we could have sangria & tuna tapas.

Thanks for the invite.
love
zevo calamari

Bonniep said...

I know you're in for an adventure of a lifetime. And those Spanish guys don't know what a treat they have in store for them in July! Just wait till those tall, dark, handsome Europeans see my beautiful girl! xoxo mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

BabyDoc says strong work! Emily-bemily. Your siblings applaud your adventure. Erin hello bloggette from Chicago. I toast a latte in your general directtion. Have a bueno trippo, hija de mi! O hija mio. Mucho goodo aeroplano trippo no crasho baddo. Love you.

lorlor said...

het i need a big favor

Unknown said...

hi big sis was up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!?!??????!?!?!?!=D